Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In which I greet you.

Hullo everyone~
I'm in England at the moment, and will be returning back to the US in two days. D:.
I still have done almost absolutely nothing here in England. I've stilll been trying to look for locations that would interest me. I like looking at art and history, I find it fun. :3.
My adventures in Europe are soon to be concluded and I had a decent amount of fun here and there.
Rome's Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona were beautiful.
But I can barely recall other places I went to because of my pigging out on food and watching X-Men Evolution on my laptop. Yes I know, I was in the Eternal City watching shows in my hotel room. I'm so cool.

But in other news, when I'm coming back I have a lot of work to do. ESPECIALLY get my group together and learn this dance routine and song.



So sexy and addicting.

xoxo
Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment