Friday, July 31, 2009

In which I travel.

Hey everyone!
So I see that Sarah has gotten a new expert Elementalist, congratulations m'dear!

Anyways, I'm actually in Paris, France at the moment, literally right now. It's like 8:00AM here but I'm running on EST. I woke up an hour or so go. I'm staying at the Hotel du Levant, it's nice here and the breakfast is awesome. Eggs Benedict. (First try)~<3 Amazement. I'm here alone, no parents, no friends. I kinda want the experience of traveling alone. I got here last night around 11:30, I was dead tired so I slept until about 7 and woke up. Just looked at the internet finding places to go to and stuff. I definitely am going to the Eiffel Tower, and a few museums if I can find a few. This is actually the first country on my tour to visit 4 others. Originally I was going to visit France, Italy, Germany and Britain but I'm exchanging Germany out with Rome instead. (:. I know for sure Im going to the Normandy site of where D-Day occured in WW2. Well, my day doesn't start for another 2 hours. So I'm going to sit and play some Warcraft with some free Interwebs son. Playing in the Europe server, lul. x]. So I'm probably going to visit the Palace of Versaille tommorow and we'll see what happens then. I really don't think my trip here is going to turn into a movie scene where I meet a cute guy and he takes me out and I get to experience France or any of the other countries through his eyes. That'd be fun though.

Anyways, time to be bored for a little, and finish my tea.

Bye lovelies<3

xoxo
Valentine.

3 comments:

  1. Wowza! Europe!

    Your so lucky! You'll love Italy, though I dunno if I'd trade Germany for that...their both so grand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous, I wanna go to Europe. D8< And you're so lucky to travel alone.

    Have fun sightseeing and all that cool stuff. If I were in your shoes right now, I'd probably go on a food rampage and try all the local cuisine... *is a pig*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britain... o_o where? London?
    :o

    Thank you for the gratz ^^
    I am arranging my visa and flights for me to move to the USA in November. I'm all excited and scared too!

    Hope your having fun ^^

    ReplyDelete