Friday, February 13, 2009

In which I breathe my final breath.

Some of you are probrably wondering why I left. Some more than others.
To be blunt, frank and completely honest. I left because I cannot stand the way I have been treated any longer. I am sick of being treated like second class dirt, by some people who I would have never expected such behavior and words from. And that has caused me to snap, and that was the last straw. I'm tired of needing to constantly show my dedication to a clan, that in return shows no respect for it's people back. I've given my leave much thought, and it is not because I want to leave. But I have been forced to resign and relieve myself of my duties in Telos. I once made a pact to myself, that if I immediately and repeatedly begin to be treated like trash, then I will immediately take leave. But that has been suspended on numerous occasions for Telos, and no more. I choose to honor my pact, before all others.

In the words of my freshman english teacher:

'You know when people don't give a damn of a rat's ass about you when they scrutinize and criticize that one mistake, that one error in judgement, above all your great deeds. If they fail to overlook your one mistake on the first try, then you know they only live to watch you fail, and when you succeed, they do not honor your success, but merely take control of it.'

2 comments:

  1. Well, since I wasn't here and know nothing of the incident that made you leave, all I can say is goodbye, and good luck Lune.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lune... I'm sorry that it's turned out like this. I wish I'd realized earlier that you felt you were being treated poorly, and if I'm one of the people who mistreated you, then I sincerely apologize. I've always thought of Telos as a group that accepts and respects everyone; I'm sorry that not everyone feels the same way. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do.

    ReplyDelete