Saturday, February 28, 2009

In which I anger rant.

GAH.
After nights of tedious searching, Hector and I found Requiem : Bloodymare. It's SO gory, so bloody and so beautiful. SADLY, I can't play it because I don't have a Nvidia GeFore / ATI Radeon on my laptop. And my computer is busted. SO ROAR.

I even ASK my technical geek-friends some questions about graphics cards, but as SOON as I get the start of an answer, I regret asking them a question, why? Cause they constantly talk about things I don't need to know about, the details that don't contribute to the answers. Jesus christ people, you all know me as straightforward, blunt and direct, just give me a simple yes or no, don't give me a whole complicated answer. Otherwise I'm going to start asking rhetorical questions, and just shut myself out of the misery.

I leave this song:




No comments:

Post a Comment