Monday, May 18, 2009

In which I sigh.

So yeah, I posted Wanda Sykes yesterday on me blog, and Al and Dar sure got a hoot from her. :3
Yes, that's totally why I love her, she's a lesbian, and totally rocks hardcore. I miss you guys! I wish we were still playing Sword together, it was a fun time.

Yesterday a best friend of mine for a really long time poured his heart out on me, telling me how he really felt about me. And it's weird because, when he told me how he felt, it took me a while to realize that I felt the same thing. First thing's first, I ain't cheating on anyone, cause I dumped that other boyfriend a while back. And I feel totally stupid, when I spill my heart to him telling him about my crushes, and all that. But the good news is, my ex-crush has also moved on after I finally gave him a taste of reality.

So now life is pretty good. With the exception of my global teacher of course, who should still return his master's degree because he is the suck.

And as for AGT, I might do it, Im not sure, Dar is right that the life of a celebrity can be great, but very flawed. I don't know if I could handle that. :/. But it's good to know Al and Dar support me<3.

xoxo
Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment