Monday, May 4, 2009

In which I sigh.

Soooo. I hope everyone's having fun with their lives currently!
I'm still in Daytona Beach watching and writing up stuff for Drill Team Competition Nationals. It's..really boring watching drills for about six hours. And I get to do it all over again tomorrow! I have to wake up in technically 4.5 hours after writing this post and watch drill teams for about 6 hours until 11 to 12. I'm just freakin' ecstatic.

On top of that, I sorta take this as a vacation too, having shopped for about seven hours yesterday after spending six hours watching drill comp. I spent roughly $1,000 on clothes here, 1/3 of which I spent on one item for my boyfriend. A $386.00 graphic suit jacket for him to wear to military ball. If he doesn't wear it I'm going to shoot someone.

I get back home on Tuesday..yay....the day right before my birthday. I'll be havin' jet lag for dinner kthanks.

Wanting to go home now.
xoxo
Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment