Wednesday, April 15, 2009

In which I contemplate.

I've been so bored lately, that I've stopped going on Sword this week. I haven't even touched it at all this entire week. :/.
Well, this entire week I've been thinking a lot about everything. Mainly what I'll be doing with my future, and I was seriously contemplating on a decision that I want to make and hopefully make the right choice. I've been thinking about whether or not I should audition for American Idol next year. No joke. The thing is, I've replayed what could happen in my head quite the number of times, and I know exactly what songs I would sing up until they tell the contestants what songs they're to sing. But I highly doubt I can handle the constant suspense and stress from the show. Did I make it for the next round, did I do well, are people going to vote for me. Things like that. Plus if I did win up to the final night with the runner-up, and have to wait until Ryan Seacrest announces the winner oh-so-slowly as he always does, I will probably drive and dig my nails into his throat because he didn't quickly say it. That as well as me grabbing Simon Cowell off the judge's table and smacking his fayce against the wall like a beast.
Much more thinking about this to be done. It looks like a fun experience, but might be too challenging for myself at the moment.

xoxo
Valentine.

Songs that I could totally nail on American Idol:
I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
Loving You - Minnie Riperton
And I'm Telling You, I'm Not Going - Jennifer Hudson
Manhattan From The Sky - Kate Voegle (Yes I'd totally sing this)
....and a whole bunch of Korean/Disney/other songs if I were allowed to use them. :[

No comments:

Post a Comment