Thursday, April 30, 2009

In which I explain.

This week has been a hectic one, and the job search hasn't been going the way I expected.
Zero. Nada. Zip. Zulch. No. None. Nein. callbacks from the five positions I applied to for a job. I think it's because they want someone older, and you would think, that my birthday, which is one week from yesterday (Wednesday), would be enough for me to land the job. Plus it'd be an awesome birthday gift no? Yes, I'd like to think so.

As the week grew more hectic, my life has gone awry. I used to be prepared for each class before Spring Break, I would understand everything, I memorized everything, and could solve a problem when placed under my wing. Now, I've just lost sight of that ability after returning from Spring Break. It concerns me, because I always play Jeopardy for Social Studies before a test, and I ALWAYS win. And I will not step down my title as the Queen of Jeopardy in all things Global History to someone lesser. I will not have it!

Bird of Paradise

The Bird of Paradise:
This plant is my favorite flower of all time. It represents uniqueness with it's complex structure, and remarkable yet noticeable resemblance to the actual Bird of Paradise. It's meaning is paradise itself, and is amazingly beautiful, as well as a one-of-a-kind in the field of botany. Ranging from $20.00 USD to an astounding $100.00 per flower, it is expensive, but a man who buys me a dozen of these, has won half the battle, that is, the key to my heart.

xoxo
Valentine
.

No comments:

Post a Comment