Sunday, April 5, 2009

In which I reminisce.

This post is probably going to be a very boring one for some people.

First and foremost, I returned to Sword of the New World. And it's been going to pretty good I would say. Sarah and )|(onslaught)|( has welcomed me with open arms. I sold off my Vet Irawain and Fighter, but I still need to level my wizard to 4%, I already have someone lined up to buy her.
The thing is, I traded Vet Irawain for a +5/2DR ERM, when he was willing to offer 65m. I don't know if I really made such a terrible deal, but I needed the ERM.

Second, I've been rather off this week. I guess because all the emotions I've been feeling have finally taken a toll. The truth is, I'm actually pretty unhappy nowadays. A long time ago, I dated this guy. This was a long while back, and the truth is I don't think I'm over him yet. It's been a very long while, and the last time we talked, it was relatively hostile, and didn't end very well. But that was after we broke up. His name will remain nameless, I just wonder if he knows who he is, and if he has any courage to say anything to me. He dated a friend of mine, and they were relatively happy, but somewhere during that time, something changed the both of them. It's been a long time since all that, and as strong and courageous as I may be, I have no idea what to say to him.

Life is full of conundrums, and my heart is stricken with one.
xoxo
Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment