Sunday, April 19, 2009

In which I rant.

First of all, thank you to everyone for your wishes on my endeavors.
And I wish you all the same<3.

As for American Idol, I don't think that's going to happen, I'd do it, but I can't handle that type of stress. It's too killer for me.

Second of all, I forgot to mention that I was going to log off MSN as well, but I guess I can't anymore, so. I guess I've just quit my gaming life for now.

So this week has been rather hectic.
I went to see The Hannah Montana Movie on Thursday(yes. srsly.) It was actually pretty entertaining, but my friends and I went just to be the cynical bitches and bastards we are.
"OH MY GAWD IT'S HANNAH MONTANA, SHE'S SUCH AN INSPIRATION!"
We said that for about every person who popped up on screen. Tyra Banks, Billy Ray Cyrus, Vivica Fox, Hot cowboy that Miley Cyrus falls in love with, Miley Cyrus's best friend, Miley Cyrus's grandma.
And above all we just screamed "She dies!"
So there was this scene during the movie, called the Hoedown Throwdown, and after hearing it the first time, I got up from my seat and started dancing to the actual song.
Which goes something like this:
"Pop it, lock it, polka dot it, countrify it, hip hop it, put your hawk in the sky, move side to side, stick it and glide." And continues to a second verse which I don't remember.
Anyways, a guy walks up to me and says "Hey you're pretty good at this", he gave his business card and said he had a recording studio and wanted my friends and I to record a demo.
I'm declining on this as well, mainly because, well, the dude could be a scammer. And if he isn't, singing and dancing is a hobby, not my passion.

Also.
Men are stewpid.
I am so not going to get another crush and into another relationship till I'm liek. 28.
Stewpid men are stewpid.

xoxo
Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment